Tuesday 25 January 2011

Better health

I have taken up some new healthy habits which involves swimming and eating of fruits. How long I can sustain that, I don't know but I feel better for living a healthy life style. Yesterday, I swam about 30 lengths. I felt great when I came home and slept peacefully. I am looking to joining a gym with a swimming pool that is close by where I live. So, when I get back from work, all I have to do is just walk down the road and get into the swimming pool. This will definitely need a lot of motivation. The healthy life style is not for being slim but for feeling better with myself. I have gotten to the stage that being skinny does not really matter to me as long as I am fit and healthy. I am currently a size 10-12 and I am happy with it. Before, I'd starve myself to be a size 6 but I thank God for deliverance. I think part of my life style then did contribute to my stomach problems. All that starving and living like a zombie just to conform to the ideal body size sold to us in the media. I would say, the older I get, the more confident I am in the way I look. I love every aspect of getting older and I embrace age with gratitude.
So, once, I have had some work done, I am going to go on the net to look for a gym I can join to use their swimming facilities. I hope I can afford it lol!!! Wish me luck. Have a productive day!!!

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment