Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hello Everyone, It has been a long time since I posted on my blog. Life has been teaching me some few things in the last few months. It has not been easy but I humble myself to learn from the University of Life. I hold strong to my faith which carries me through all the storms. I am so happy that I am alive and healthy. That is one of  the greatest gifts God has blessed me with.I have no new year resolutions because I am just happy to live my life every single day. But I have a focus this year, which is to be closer to God and fill my mind, thoughts and actions with the word of God. I want to change the way I think (I want to think more positively)!!!! I want to enjoy life and I want to be happy. I pray that the New Year brings you the abundant blessings of God. May you live in good health to enjoy all the blessings that come your way!!! Have a fantastic 2011!!!! Any New Year resolutions?????

Love, Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment