Friday 7 January 2011

Road rage!!!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely day and that the weather where you are is fantastic? It is snowing over here but I am indoors in the warmth of my home doing some of my research work. I woke up today still a little shaken from the road rage I witnessed yesterday. I think some people should not be driving at all or be let out of their homes because of the amount of anger in them. What I witnessed yesterday could have caused a lot of damage and I hope and pray that God visits this young man and help him with his anger. He was sooooooo angry that he left his lane, did an emergency stop just to prove his point and made offensive gestures. If the car behind was not just careful, this mental case would have caused a lot of fatalities. I have seen angry drivers come out of their cars and go for the bus driver just because the bus driver overtook them. As a new driver, other drivers have done things that made me question whether they went to driving school or not but I don't get angry and drive in front of them to bully them and make offensive gestures. I honestly think that those who go mental with other drivers should be banned from driving. they are a danger to other people and drivers. Have you ever witnessed a road rage or were a victim of road rage?

No comments:

Post a Comment