Thursday 24 August 2017

It's my birthday tomorrow!

My birthdays used to be a time of reflection but now, I just enjoy every single day as it comes. I am happy where I am in life and happy to see each day in good health. I am no longer focused on achievements and disappointments. I dedicate my time now to being happy and making the most of what I have now. I surround myself with amazing friends and family. I appreciate life! I appreciate my life. There is only one life and it is so short!


Me in Kampala

I am still working on a lot of things. I believe that I will eventually get there. I will eventually make a change in the world. I have a lot to learn and I am still learning.












1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday my dearest and most beautiful. I pray God blesses you abundantly and grants your heart desires. I love you loads.

    ReplyDelete