Monday 15 September 2008

Tribute to my wonderful daddy

It has been four years since my wonderful dad went to be with the lord. I miss him every day and I wish he was still here with us. I cannot even begin to understand how all of a sudden I no longer have my dad to call and tell him of all my achievements. I loved making my parents proud and with his continual encouragement for self-development, I could put my heart to do anything and strive to succeed just to see him proud of me. I really miss my daddy. For those of you who still have your daddies please appreciate them as I wish mine was still here.

To my dearest daddy, I miss you so very much. Words cannot begin to express how much it hurts that you are not here with us. I know you are in a better place and you are resting perfectly in peace. I wish you are here to see all the wonderful things happening to us. I know you are aware of them as God shows you all the things he is doing for us. God has been true to his word and he has taken the role of taking care of us and making sure we are perfectly fine. I still remember all the wonderful times we spent together, all the love, all the cuddles and all the tears. I love you very much, daddy. Rest in perfect peace.

5 comments:

  1. May his soul rest in perfect peace....

    aw r u doing dearie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear,I am doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The role of a Dad none can replace. I have learnt to love and appreciate my Dad knowing that someday, I would be a Dad too.

    I am certain that he is proud of you where he is now.

    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been here in a while
    That's a nice piece
    Am sure he is proud of you
    How are you doing?
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest In Peace Dad. Gone but not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete