Thursday 11 September 2008

Hope for Nigeria

My sister and I were talking about how things are going in Nigeria and she said that when she went home in Kaduna, the trains were working and now taking passengers from one town to the other. I was just amazed to hear that. I was filled with so much excitement. It is not a big deal for those in developed countries but for those in developing countries like Nigeria were all the infrastructure has been let to rot, such is great news.

I believe change is incremental and it will surely happen for not only Nigerians but for all Africans. I also hope that our leaders will have the focus to drive that country towards development. Our children's children should see only a world equal to that of the developed nation.

1 comment:

  1. @Lilian, you have such a great blog here. It feels good to find your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete