Friday 24 October 2008

Health

I have been thinking of lately about life. I love life. I have so much I want to accomplish and I hope God gives me the opportunity to do so. I have been feeling unwell for some time now. I had this burning pain in my chest. I always feel weak and tired also. I went to the doctors and my doctor said it was gastritis. She gave me some medication and said that should help. After some months, the same burning sensation came back and this time, I had to do some blood tests. The first test showed there were some bacterial that was also causing a lot of acid in my gut. I was given antibiotic to take care of that. They also noticed my blood level was low. So they called me back for another test, it showed that my white blood count was slightly low. I was called for yet another test and it showed the same. The doctor booked a telephone consultation for me. She said it is nothing to worry about and that it might be the way God has created me. Sometimes, it can be just the way a particular ethnicity is just made. She now referred me to a haematologist to rule out any disorders. I feel great now. I am thankful to God for keeping me alive and healthy. I hope someone with the same symptoms will benefit from this post. I have to get a dietician to help me with my diet so I can eat healthily. Have a lovely weekend and God bless.

4 comments:

  1. @Lilian, thank God you feel better. I believe this is my first time on your blog or am not sure. Either ways, I added you to my blog friends. I know feeling weak could be annoying. I couldn't agree with you anybetter. Thank God for your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that it is just a minor issue.

    It is true indeed, "health is wealth"

    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ever so much for all your comments. I am so touched by them. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, you have been awarded the I LOVE YOUR BLOG from me personally to you. Keep blogging. I love.

    ReplyDelete