Wednesday 5 November 2008

Yes we can!!!!!!


Oh what a great day for the world. I was just filled with emotions when Obama was elected the next president of the United States of America. I must say that in the beginning of his campaign, I never knew what the outcome would be. I was a bit sceptical that America will let this young mixed race man enter the white house. But as days passed, and more and more people were taken by this young charismatic man, I started paying more attention to this young man who everyone is talking about.

People came out in their millions to vote. I must say that I am extremely so proud of the Americans. They have shown that they are truly a great nation. There is no doubt about this mighty nation being one of the best in the world.

For me, this gives me hope (Not that I want to go to the white house). But it gives me hope that in whatever I want to do or become, I can achieve that through hard work and dedication.

Another great inspiration is that of Lewis Hamilton. This is a young man who was called names by small-minded people. He put his eyes on the prize and through hard work and dedication won the grand prix. What a victory! What a way to shut up and shame little minded people who do not see beyond the skin colour.

This is also for all those gangsters who have nothing better to do with their lives. Who carry a chip on their shoulders how they have been done wrong etc etc. pull those baggy trouser of yours and go back to school. Go get an education and make a difference for your own generation.

For all those African government who have looted and destroyed the wealth of their people, shame on you all. Africa needs a president like Obama to bring change to that continent. Every African state can do with an Obama now. What a shame what is going on in Congo in this century. When nations are building their countries, Africa is regressing and tearing theirs apart. Like one professor said, the natural resources of Africa will destroy that continent if they do not revert to knowledge-based economy. God has blessed the continent with all manner of natural resources but what we do is kill one another because of greed. Seat tight in power just to loot wealth. I hope this win for Barak Obama inspires African leaders and other corrupt government in the world to be like America. God bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment