Tuesday 25 November 2008

Today

I woke up this morning with this tingling cough. The weather has been so cold and everyone is just coughing and sneezing. I hate getting cough or cold. It irritates me and makes me feel down. It doesn't help that it gets dark here around 3.30 in the afternoon. I am at university now and seriously thinking of different things I can be doing now. I was supposed to go to London last week but missed my train by just 6 minutes. I was not angry because I missed the train, I was mad because of how much I have spent on my train ticket. I mean, the tickets are non refundable and non amendable. The lady at the Virgin train customer service said I had to buy another ticket to London. Where on earth do they think the money is coming from? I had to swallow my pride and buy another ticket for next month as I really need to get down to London to collect my passport from the Nigerian high commission. I wish they can post my passport to me so I do not have to spend money going through and fro London.

I am also so bored with facebook at the moment. In fact, I have deleted some people from my friends list as they are not contributing anything to my life. Some people just want to know how you are progressing in life which is not bad at all if they share theirs with you. But to hide your pictures and any details and have the freedom to browse mine is unacceptable. So all those "friends" who think they are not going to share their pictures or details with me should get off from my list. I mean who needs that in their life now?

Anyway, I have started swimming and I feel absolutely great. I am planning on going back to the gym to be healthier. I sleep well and feel great after exercising. I hope you all are doing great and in good health? My love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could swim...Lol

    I can't stand the cold as well. Just that I don't think it can ever get that cold here in Lagos as you you have in the UK.

    Hope you are good.

    ReplyDelete