Friday 27 February 2009

Thanks giving

There are so many things to be grateful for. Sometimes, life throws different obstacles our way but the way ones handles these obstacles determines how they come out of it. It helps to believe in something or even have faith in something. I have lots to be thankful for. Every day, I know that some one looks out for me. Some one makes sure that nothing evil happens to me. I feel so special and loved that someone is watching over me. I cannot question the existence of God. I know in my life that God is alive and he lives. I am most grateful to God for knowing that his love is ever with me and my prayer is that you find that out for your self too. Have a fabulous day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot to be thankful for as well.... Thank LORD for always being there, helping me and making me strong.....

    Thank you alos for this new found blog that i am reading........


    Take can and have a fab day too

    ReplyDelete