Tuesday 26 May 2009

Now!!!!

I was going through my mail and I found out that my mail was hacked into and someone was sending mails to all my friends on facebook. I was not happy about this. It made me wonder about this big brother state era where many of us especially in the UK have ID cards or are made to have one. I shudder to think what will happen when someone gets hold of one's identity. I have nothing against ID cards as I have nothing to hide but my only fear is the safety of the storage of information.

1 comment:

  1. People are so creative...if only they could channel all that negative thot into actually somthing positive,imagine the extent of good that will do!!!i was a victim,and i was so shocked and kind of confused as to what they can possibly do wit information gotten from a facebook account,yeah i know am so naive right???i just felt embarrased cos they might read all my personal stuff and more but i guess they are not interested in all that!!it took alot of explanation and deep thought from a friend of mine for me to realise the damage that can b done....honestly i was scared!!!there are really nasty people out there who will stop at nothing to make a fast buck!thats how desperate folks are!God help us all!!!

    ReplyDelete