Monday 26 March 2012

Come to think of it!

I don't know if you have noticed pictures of young black men and older white ladies on social networks. I don't know if the pictures are real or not. I have nothing against this but why is it news on social networks? In my opinion, it is OK for one to marry anyone they love and who are we to judge whether it is real love or not? I do not think it is either funny. If it is OK for older men to marry younger ladies, then it is OK for older ladies to marry younger men (I know some will disagree)!!! What are your thoughts on this?


According to social networks, the picture above is that of a 26 year old Nigerian man called Daniel Ukoko and his 60+ year old American bride during their wedding in Warri recently.

If he is indeed happy, who are we to judge?

1 comment:

  1. My dear sita, I tire for the naysayers. Its all bad belle, if you ask me, because the guy has the boldness to stand and say 'I don't care what anyone says, she's my woman and I'm going to do the right thing' Personally, i have no problems dating a younger man, I've met many who have more sence in their heads than some men my age. Afterall, its life, that's what makes it all interesting!

    ReplyDelete