Tuesday 27 March 2012

Appreciating friends!!!

I have been blessed with wonderful angels in my life. I have the best people around me and I do really appreciate them. I want to show and tell my friends more often that they are special to me and I love them very much. I want to do more of this on facebook because, although I am not close to some people or even know some friends on my friends list, I want them to know that I care because I do care. It is so hard to keep in touch with everyone on facebook. It is even harder to personalise my appreciation to everyone on my friends list. I am feeling like deleting my facebook account because I feel like I am not giving as much as I want to. I felt so guilty and sad when I heard that a close friend, who is like a relative passed away on Saturday. I saw her picture some days ago and nearly commented on how beautiful she looked but I did not. It has been long since I wrote on her page or said hello. So when I got the news, I was in shock. I wish I wrote to her, commented on her page and showed her that I really cared. She was only young. I could not get myself to write on her page yesterday because I just couldn't. Why write on her page now she is gone? Please if you can say a prayer, do pray for her family for God's strength. Ada love, sleep well. God is in Mighty control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment