Friday 13 September 2013

I am back again

Hello all. I took a break from blogging just to reflect on life and all that was happening around me. A lot has happened and I have learnt so much from all the experiences. God has blessed me immensely and I am forever grateful to him for all my blessings. I have been busy being a mum and wife. I enjoy my role thoroughly although I want to go back to work now. I love my babies to bits and want to be able to contribute to their well being financially. My friend and I spoke about my going to work and she felt it was too early for me to want to return to work. I totally understand where she is coming from but I just cannot afford to stay at home. I have been looking for work as well as thinking of business ideas to run from home. So for mothers out there, what dilemma are you facing? Good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment