Thursday 24 April 2014

Sugar daddy? Lover?


Roberto Cavalli, 73 and girlfriend


Some women fall deeply in love with older men. Some just love the experience and excitement that comes with dating older men especially if the man is wealthy. There are different reasons why younger women date or marry older men. I read an experience of a lady that dated several older men. She said for a while it was very exciting but as time went on, they had little in common and it actually became boring. several aspects that came with old age on the man's side drove them apart.  Now, she would never consider dating an older man.

I saw the picture of Roberto Cavalli, 73, with his young girlfriend and curiosity just got the best part of me. I wanted to know what attracted her to him. Have you ever dated an older guy? I mean guys in their late 60s and 70s. It will be interesting to read about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment