Thursday 27 November 2014

Does a smile make a difference?





I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and the presenter was saying talking about the effect of smiling. According to a study, a smile does make a difference. The presenter said for listeners to start smiling. I was in my car smiling and then busted out laughing. Wow , it worked! The presenter also said that giving someone a smile can make their day. For me, it does not hurt giving someone a smile but I find that some people are so miserable and a smile does not lighten them up. In fact, it has the opposite effect. The look of misery on their faces when one gives them a smile can leave a negative effect on the smile giver if care is not taken.

I love to smile and I do that quite a lot. I have given people a smile and sometimes, they just look at me as a piece of dirt but I have said to myself that it will not stop me from smiling. One never knows who needs to see that smile.

Now, go ahead and give us some smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment