Thursday 8 October 2015

Doctor Foster- what an incredible finale!!!

This TV series is one of the best series ever!!! I was gripped by every second of yesterday's final episode. I was in tears and almost could not breath waiting to see what happens next. A quick recap for those who do not have a clue what the series was about. It is about a doctor who finds out that her husband was having an affair. There are lies, betrayal and tears.

Oh the thoughts that were swirling around my head. How I wish no one goes through the pain of ever being betrayed by the person that should be loving and protecting them. The program shows the devastating effects cheating has on a family especially when children are involved. 

A part of yesterday's episode hit a nerve. I felt it when Doctor Foster's son tells her that  she works all the time, always tired to play with him, she is no fun and never around. I was in the chair crying. 

I am a working mother and I work so hard to make sure that the bills are paid, my children have some necessities and can get by. A family is a team and it takes the two parties to work as a team to keep the family as a unit. So baby, maybe mum works so hard, but that lovely house, car, gadgets you have was paid for through mummy's hard work. It made me think and I promised my self that in the quest for exceeding in my career, I will carry my family with me. I do not ever want my family to suffer my absence. I want to be very much present  in my children's lives, play with them, nurture them and love them. It may be challenging but has to be done. If not anything, the series Doctor Foster was very thought provoking. Loved it!! Well done to the writer, casts and everybody that made this fantastic series!!



Doctor Foster




Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3264184/CHRISTOPHER-STEVENS-dramatic-finale-Doctor-Foster-men-watching-legs-crossed.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment