Tuesday 10 May 2016

Cultural experience

Yesterday was one of the most awesome days I had in Kampala. It was so relaxing. We went to Ndere cultural show and it was heavenly. The dancers were out of this world. There were dancers from the different regions of Kampala, dancers from Rwanda and Burundi. I love Africa. I love the traditions and cultures. I pray that Africa will rise again.

The Ndere cultural troup are one of the biggest dance troups you Uganda. We were treated to dance from the different regions in Uganda. We also watched amazing performance by the Burundi and Rwanda performers. This is one of the things you must do when you visit Kampala - go see the Ndere dance troupe.

Absolutely mind blowing performance. A great applaud goes to the MC. He did a fantastic job and held the whole show together.

Here are some of my pictures.

                     Ndere centre





Dancers







We were looked after as Kings and queens

Drummers from Burundi





1 comment: