Monday 30 January 2017

My early morning commute!

I love and enjoy the commute to work. I love sitting down on the train and looking out the window enjoying some of the most beautiful countryside sceneries.

There is always that one thing that spoils my fun. As you all know, the weather is freezing cold. So, standing at the train station and all frozen, I am expecting to feel human and get warm once I get on the train. But, to my surprise, I get on the train and the air-conditioning units are on full blast. I am thinking and soliloquising if I am on a different planet and if I am the only one that feels cold. To add to this discomfort, some inconsiderate person gets on and opens the windows.


By this time, I am crying with mucus and tears pouring down my face, the wind and noise are going through me, my jacket and scarf are not enough to shield me from the cold. I pray for the journey to be over as I can't bear the cold and breeze any longer. I get up and move to another carriage. I pray that the train I get the next day is warm and that no inconsiderate person gets on and opens the windows. I can only hope. If not, I would just cry!






No comments:

Post a Comment