Friday 14 July 2017

Which social media app is more fun?

I was chatting with a friend the other day and she suggested that I join Instagram to stay connected with friends. I thought of it, did some research and was not convinced that it is for me at the moment. I have been off facebook since 2011. Although I have an account I use purely for work purposes, I have no urge to go back to my personal account. For me, it is a lot of hard work and I find it difficult to maintain the momentum. I am currently on Twitter and learning how it works but not finding it fun as people make it out to be. Maybe I need a twitter expert to take me through how to use it or how to make it fun.

So, my question is which social media app do you have on your phone and what are the things that make it fun for you?

On another subject, check out this lovely cake that I baked ages ago!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, the cake looks yummy. Social media can sometimes be overwhelming so use the one you feel comfortable with. I just stick to facebook but i Know as soon as my boys join one social media I will too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Michelle I find social media overwhelming at times.

    ReplyDelete