Friday 23 May 2008

NGO information

Hello people,I really need you all to help with my research. I need to speak to NGOs and communities in Nigeria. I found some articles on the eco village in Odi in Niger Delta region of Nigeria. I need to hear from members of that community. So if anyone of you is from that area or you know someone from there, I would appreciate any contact information. Common people, Lily needs your help. I want to know what the people of Odi think of NGO work in their communities. That would help my research. If anyone of you knows of any community that NGOs have built houses can you please let me know? A friend has referred me to habitat for humanities which I plan to use for my case study but now I need the members of the communities. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. God bless

1 comment:

  1. don't really think i can offer any help with this. Thanks for stopping by my blog, appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete