Friday 30 May 2008

what has race got to do with love

Another weekend is here. Here is wishing you all a fantastic weekend. I was going through my mail and got this article about race and inter-racial relationship. Many of my friends have different views on it but I believe everyone should just be open to where love comes from. What are the great things about inter-racial relationships and what are the not so great things about it? Is it not the same issues that affect same race relationships? Have a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Like they say, everything in life has its advantages and disadvantages. I think ppl should be open towards other races whn love is concern. A foreigner may sometimes love nd treat you better than ppl from your own race.

    You have been tagged by me. Pls, check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WITH YOU THAT WHAT HAS RACE GOT TO DO WITH IT.iT IS JUST LIKE SAYING YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE HELP FROM ANY OTHER DOCTOR APART FROM ONE OF YOUR RACE!yOU HAVE TO BE OPEN TO WHOEVER WILL MAKE YOU COMPLETE. AND THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG.

    ReplyDelete