Friday 9 May 2008

Information on NGOs

Hello all, I am sorry I have not been able to publish any posts for sometime now. I have been very busy with presentations at different conferences. I hope you all have a lovely week and just before you leave, I would love to know what you think of non governmental organisations (NGOs) as a mechanism for technology transfer. My dear Comrade left me a well written reply of what he thinks of them. I think he has got some point there. I will examine his views and compare it with that of literature. NGO is my area of interest and I find it really interesting that we have over 2000 NGOs in Nigeria. So if you know of any NGOs involved in technology transfer, I would be happy to have some contact details so I can interview them or get some documents from them. Thanks all and I will be waiting for all your information. I don’t mind if the NGO is international or local just as long they are involved in technology transfer. Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment