Friday 20 December 2013

Are the best things in life really free?

It is often said that the best things in life are free. Things such as love, happiness, family etc. while I agree to a certain extent this is true, I also argue that it is not free in its entirety. The air we breath in, life and health are things money can certainly not buy. But things such as love, happiness, relationships have to be worked on to continue to remain in our lives and give us fulfilment. Yes, love is free but love needs some work and so is happiness, family and relationships. These things are a huge blessings and if one has all the mentioned, then, one should be grateful. However, does money answereth all things? What are you most grateful of? I am grateful for life, health, family, my beautiful kids, love etc.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so grateful for every single thing in my life, I love this year, I found out who has really got m y back, it is not surprising to say my family has got my back.
    Miss j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abeg money is good ooo. It answers all things and then some. Money gives the impression that you are lovable biko and that you have achieved success. Who is not drawn to success. Hian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to God almighty for everything you have listed above and more. God is really and truly faithful. When there is life, there is hope.

    ReplyDelete