Wednesday 25 December 2013

Something miraculous about Christmas

I hope you had a wonderful day today? I sat taking stock of this year and I was just overwhelmed by all the wonderful things that happened to me. There have been tough and hard times but the good outweighs the bad. As I sat eating with my family, I muttered thank you to God Almighty. For the fact we are all alive, in good health and gathered together celebrating is a miracle itself. All the other stuff that weighed my spirit down didn't matter anymore. Here I was looking at my beautiful family laughing and celebrating and I just felt an overwhelming flow of thanksgiving for the privilege of being part of today. I know Christmas period can be lonely, depressing and overwhelming for many (I have been there) but just look at all the good things in your life and have a mind of thanksgiving. Are you alive and healthy? Just be grateful. Things will surely fall in right places for you. Have a miraculous day.

2 comments:

  1. Had a great Christmas, the only down side was I made a soggy jollof rice. Merry Christmas
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Lily. Being alive is the most important thing. Once we are alive , linea will be falling on us in pleasant places. Thank you for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete