Thursday 13 February 2014

Love is in the Air!!!




This is the season of love and it is everywhere!!! Now, do we need one day set aside to celebrate love? Are we all jumping in the bandwagon of consumerism? Don't get me wrong. I love everything about romance and love that is why I find it funny that one day is set aside and we are told when and how to celebrate love. Do you need anyone to tell you when and how to celebrate love? Can't we celebrate love every single day? They say it is the little things that count right? So when your loved ones clean the house, look after kids, make you a meal, all that should be appreciated right? 

Well, here is me wishing you a happy valentine's day. Oh by the way, heard that today is the day most unfaithful partners share with their bit on the side. Hmmnn and I heard, that men buy sexier gifts for their mistresses than their wives. So if your loved one is behaving funny today, maybe they are up to something fishy!!!

Enjoy lovers day!!! 

2 comments:

  1. love in the air. showing love to everybody,no one is excluded.But,some takes it for something else especially singles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovers day. Valentines day is a day lovers show love to each others. Today, I saw another way of celebrating valentine,s day. It was the best valentine I have ever celebrated in my life. I had oportunity to experience a true love. The love of God. I rededicated my life to God today again . To Christ the true lover who gave up His life to die for the sins of mankind.

    ReplyDelete