Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sun glorious sun

I am so basking in this hot weather. I have been out and about today. The sun has just lifted my spirits up. People I have met today even seem happier. I pray it lasts and lasts. OK, here is what I plan to do this week. I plan to be positive and not let anything weigh me down. If you know me, then you know that sometimes, I can over analyse simple things, worry about things. So, I have made the decision to change things (I have tried previously though). I am going to speak positively, meditate on positive words as well as pronounce positive words over my life and situation. I am at a place where I need positivity. I am also going to limit the time I spend reading negative news on the papers or online. There is sad news everywhere and I know myself. It affects me immensely. So, I am going to try this little positive attitude this week. A friend gave me a book called "The Secret". I am yet to read it. Who has read it?


No comments:

Post a Comment