Saturday 3 September 2016

Walking!

I love walking because for me, it is not only a great way of keeping fit but also an excellent way of clearing my mind of any thing that bothers me. I also find cooking and baking therapeutic. When I feel down, I go to the kitchen and start baking. It is one of the best ways I know that helps calm me down.

Today, I woke up, the sun was shining and the weather looked great. I got ready and out I went! I walked and just felt great.

As someone who loves her own company, I find it amazing when I am on my own enjoying the many thoughts that segue through my mind. I do not have to prevaricate any meanings to the many things that go through my mind. I just let my mind wonder.

After my walk, I felt better and grateful. I didn't forget to take pictures of the scenery that mesmerised me as I let my thoughts percolate through my mind. The scenery was simple peaceful and tranquil. Just as I like it!

Enjoy!








Picture source: Lilian (Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment