Monday 13 March 2017

Henna and Indigo on my hair - it worked on my hair!

I love the result!

I went natural last year and did not want any more chemicals in my hair again. My hair was damaged from years of chemical use to straighten it but is now growing well and I am in love with it in its natural state.

I started noticing some grey hair in front of my hair. I am not bothered by it but on one of my research, I found that henna and indigo could be used to darken grey hair. I decided to try it out and it sure did work.

I noticed that for my hair length, I didn't need a full sachet of henna and indigo. For next time, I don't need to apply the henna all over my hair.

Anyway, I love the result!


Some grey hair in front

The result

Henna- I mixed with lemon juice and left in a warm dark room for about 5 hours

Henna application
After henna application - the grey turns red in colour

Indigo application




final result - dark hair

No comments:

Post a Comment