Friday 10 March 2017

Good morning!

Good morning to you all. I hope you have had a lovely week and are getting ready for the weekend. After this morning's commute which was again uncomfortable, I am ready for being in the comfort of my bed chillaxing!

What is it with inconsiderate people? I mean, it is not like we are in Spring or Summer. It is absolutely freezing in the mornings so why open the train windows to suffocate us with the noise, breeze and freezing blast of icy wind? 

Honestly, I think some people are just awkward and selfish! How can they be warm or hot in this freezing weather?

Anyway, a brave gentleman went over to one of them that opened the windows and gently asked them to close the windows. Thank you, sir, for saving all of us in that carriage from another uncomfortable commute!





No comments:

Post a Comment