Saturday 22 April 2017

Tragedy as 30 Manchester United fans electrocuted in Nigeria

I have many Nigerian friends and family members who enjoy watching the football game. Sometimes, you would think the gathering to watch a football match is anything but that, as friends get together at a friend's house to watch the match even though, they could have watched it in the sanctity of their homes. Many people love to gather together to watch the match with friends and then, tease or poke fun at the opposing fans. In my family, my sister is a fan of Arsenal club and my brother, Chelsea club and I, a Man U fan. I know how we used to love to congregate and have a drink, a laugh and just relax watching our favourite club play. I feel so sad to learn that about 30 Nigerians died whilst watching their favourite club play. 


Read about it here: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/world-news/manchester-united-fans-electrocuted-nigeria-12924196#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! What a tragedy. May their souls Rest In Perfect, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! What a tragedy. May their souls Rest In Perfect, Amen.

    ReplyDelete