Friday 9 March 2018

I am a warrior!

Enjoy a poem from me. To all the amazing women out there, happy international women's day!

I am a warrior

I do not underestimate my strength, for I know what I have been through and the battles that I fought and fight daily.

I appreciate the strength within that keeps me from crumbling and giving up.

I take charge of any situation that comes my way. I am always ready for battle even on days that I do not have the energy for it.

I do not and will not shy away from battles, I face them squarely, looking into its face and ready for whatever comes after.

I am a warrior. I have seen battles, been in the midst of it, experienced it and am still standing.

Don't you get it? When you come for me, even in my silence, I will stand, watching, waiting for my turn and time to roar.



No comments:

Post a Comment