Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope you all had a lovely holiday? I certainly did. I celebrated by going to church today. Got home and relaxed with my family. Played with my new phone. I was bought a new smart phone yesterday. Finally, I can join the club of people with nice phones lol!! But, I nearly had a headache yesterday trying to get it started. I first had to get it connected, download this and that... call customer center to register phone etc... It almost ruined the fun for me. But everything is up and running now and I love it. I am like a little girl with it.


On another note, there is news that bombs detonated in Nigeria killing many. Apparently, the culprits were on their way to church when it went off killing many. I was so sad to hear this. What is there to be gained in killing innocent people? I was so angry that I wanted to rant about it but I changed my mind. I think what is needed are solutions and not just stating the problems. So I have decided to sit down, write the problems and see if I can proffer solutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment