Sunday 15 April 2012

Interracial marriage!!!

Some people are against interracial marriages and some people are not bothered by it. Some people are envious of it. I have noticed this enviousness is prominent among black ladies married to white men. For some of these black women, they want to be the only ladies married to a white man and when they see another black lady with a white man, their jealousy claws comes out. I have also noticed competition among these black ladies. They compete from who is more 'white' to who lives 'life' the most. Really pathetic!! Some black women really suffer from slave trade mentality. They believe everything 'white' is superior and are even racist against their fellow blacks. Another set of black ladies envious of interracial couples are those who really want/desire a white husband but cannot seem to find one. So they are full of envy on those who are with their white partners. For me, it does not matter who one marries as long as they are happy in the marriage. Enjoy this beautiful picture of Nigerian's Anita Hogan with her beautiful family.

Beautiful family

1 comment:

  1. My dear, the thing tire me o. In a world where love is so scarce, two people now find it and the world starts to pick what's 'wrong' with it.
    Please! I think the best responsse is not responding, anyone who doesn't like it can take a dive or run to Amnesty International jare!
    my regards to my cutie. Auntie's coming soon to see her xx

    ReplyDelete