Monday 2 April 2012

Trying to lose some weight.

I have been on a strict exercise regime after having my beautiful daughter, I can't seem to shed the weight. In fact, the weight keeps piling on. It is not helped by my cravings for anything sweet. I have been stuffing my face with walnut cake, biscuits, fizzy drinks etc. I was away on holiday and looked at some of the pictures taken and I nearly threw up on the amount of weight I have piled on. When we got back from our holiday, I promised myself that I will be good and try to exercise everyday. True to my word, I started eating sensible, went for long walks with my daughter. At first, it didn't seem like I was losing any weight. I spoke to my sister about my disappointment with my weight and she encouraged me to continue my long walks and that it will shift. I added Zumba to my schedule. So last week, I took the courage to weigh myself and I have lost some weight. Not as much as I wanted to but it is a start. None of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit me now but I am determined to get back to my pre-pregnancy figure. If Victoria Beckham can do it, so can I!!! I have been naughty these last few days scoffing my face with cakes and sweets but I will make it up with some rigorous exercise. So I have about one and a half stone to loose. As a full time mum for now, I cannot go to the gym so all I can do is portion control, walking and Zumba when baby is asleep. For all the mothers out there, is there any other exercise I can do while looking after my baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment