Friday 4 May 2012

Enough!!!

I've had enough of facebook!!!! I am actually thinking of deactivating my account. Apart from my family and just a handful of friends, no one cares or asks after me. I have more than three hundred friends on my friends list, most of them have not even said a word to me and I don't even really know most of the people on there. Some are old school mates, acquaintances etc. I rarely have much in common with a lot of people on there. I stopped adding people I have no clue who they are. For instance, a couple of weeks ago, some girl requested my friendship, I checked out her profile and found out she has more than 1000 friends. If it was before, I would accept the friendship but I asked myself, what does she need my friendship for? She does not know me and I do not know her. She has more than 1000 friends so how can she keep in touch with all of us? I rejected that request. I have no use for facebook now. I dislike the falseness of it all. in fact, it is very boring to me now and I hope in the next few weeks, my account will be deactivated. My mission now is to delete some of my pictures on there and then say bye to facebook for good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment