Monday 8 August 2016

I am back from my weekend away!!!

The United Kingdom is full of stunning and picturesque villages. One does not have to visit abroad to have an amazing holiday. There are so much activities one can indulge in here in the UK. Additionally, there are so many historic, picturesque and attractive places to visit.

This weekend, I had an amazing time visiting a small village near Cromer, Norfolk. I did the drive towards the coastal village where I spent my time. Although one has to be careful segueing through the narrow and bendy roads, there are several scenic places to stop and look around. As I drove past little villages with some of the cutest names I've come across, I couldn't help being in awe of the scenery. I couldn't help but smile when I passed small villages called Little Snoring and Pudding Norton! Awesome!

When I got to the coastal villages, I was engulfed with the holiday feeling. There were hundreds of people enjoying their holiday. It helped that the weather was magnificent!

The weather was just brilliant - Just the perfect weather to meander through the many villages. Of course it would be so easy to sit by the beach and just soak in the sun. Hey, I am an explorer! I looked around the charity shops in North Walsham and of course went to a car boot sale.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These charming views of  North Norfolk were captured by me! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment