Monday 6 November 2017

Today is my sister's birthday!

Without a doubt and without being biased, I can wholeheartedly say that my sister is one of the most amazing human beings placed on this earth. The evidence is in the taste of the pudding and everyone that has met her, love, adore and appreciate her. Evelyn is the kindest, most giving and caring person you would ever meet. She is so giving that in a world full of cold people, it is difficult to believe that someone would be this kind, genuine and loving.

Evelyn is my younger sister and one that I protect with everything in me. You hurt her, you hurt me! She is the apple of my dad's eye (of course all of us are). She will give her last dime to you if you needed it, she will look after you if you were feeling poorly or in need of emotional support, she will stay with you to make sure that you are OK, and you know what? She does all these without expecting anything in return.

I am celebrating this young woman on this platform because she deserves to be celebrated.

Evelyn, have a wonderful day. May the universe be kind to you. All that is in it will work together for your good. I love you so much. Happy birthday my darling sister.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my dearest and amazing sister. You are one of a kind. You always inspire me and I always look up to you and pray to have the zeal and drive you have.
    I am truly overwhelmed and I can't thank you enough. I love you so much. You are the perfect sister. With you, the world is indeed a safer place. I appreciate you, always.

    ReplyDelete