Tuesday 23 January 2018

Angels amongst us!

Hey! Who said that we have lost humanity? We still have amazing individuals in our midst! So, yesterday, I sprained my ankle and was in agony. To add to my pains, I started suffering flu-like symptoms. I was utterly miserable and not myself. By evening, I was already in so much pain that I decided to go to the pharmacist and get some painkillers. On my way out of the office, I met a senior colleague. She saw how in pain I was and refused to let me leave work. She insisted that she would walk me to the pharmacist and train station, but I refused. I didn't want to burden her. She went to her office, got me some painkillers and Bandage. She got on her knees and bandaged my ankle. I almost cried! I was so touched by her kindness, I didn't know what to do or say. She then gave me her mobile number to let her know I was OK.

This act of kindness made my day! She didn't have to go out of her way but she did. Thank you 'B' for being an angel to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment