Wednesday 24 January 2018

Stubborn cough!

I am down with the flu again and this time, it came with a nasty cough. I am so miserable and feeling sorry for myself. I have had this niggling cough since the end of last year and want it gone. So, I went on Google to look for some home remedies and came across one I thought may be easy to make. The instruction for the recipe states to blend onions, garlic and ginger. Then add lemon and honey. It didn't mention quantity or dosage.

Well, I am going to give it a try. I am desperate for relief 😌. I will let you know if it works ☺.

Here are my ingredients.


I sieved the juices out of the blended items and didn't add water. I added honey and took my first spoonful.


I thought it was going to taste vile but to my surprise it didn't and I quite liked it. I think apart from the strong breath, this will not do me any harm.



No comments:

Post a Comment