Wednesday 7 April 2010

New hair

I had my hair done today. I finally don't have to do much styling with my hair as I had it braided. I don't know if I like the way I look now with this hairdo. I think I look too wild (lol). I dislike any form of attention and boy did I get loads today. I saw a guy on the bus literally staring at me. Gosh!!! He was also smiling at me. God knows what was going on in his head. He may just be wondering why I had such a ridiculous hair style on me (lol). I hope I can settle into this hairstyle and get on with other things. The last thing I want to bother me is worrying about my hair. That was the reason I had it done in the first place. Have you ever had your hair done and come out looking like something else? LOL!!! Share please!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing changes ur face more than ur hair styles!the first time I fixed a short weave I was so self conscious I had to cover the hair for some days before I finally eased into the hairstyle!lol....

    ReplyDelete