Monday 12 April 2010

The sun!!!

Hello everyone, I cannot believe how the weekend has flown by so fast. Here I am at Uni developing a questionnaire for the project that I am working on. The weather is good and the sun is out. Talking about the sun, we had an amazing weather in the UK last weekend. I woke up early Saturday morning, got dressed and got on the train to Southport (sea side). Why waste such a glorious day sitting at home? I walked around the sea front, went into charity shops, bookshops and just capped it up by going to a Chinese restaurant to have my lunch. I was just so happy and thankful to God for being alive and healthy. The sun really does bring out the best in people. Everyone looked so happy and cheerful. I hope the weather stays this wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment