Thursday 22 December 2016

Describe Christmas?

Consumerism?
Stressful?
Depressive?
Chaotic?
Can't be bothered?

Oh the madness in shopping centers and city centers! The crowd, the queues, the pushing and shoving!


Oh how I envy those who have finished their Christmas shopping.

I am not so keen on going out now to do my shopping but with work and a busy schedule, I have little time to plan and do my shopping before now. So, I have to get out there and join the queue.

When I was younger, it was all about spending the Christmas holidays with family and enjoying good meals. It was so amazing as we would go visiting our relatives and just spend time laughing and enjoying one another's company.

The days of innocence! Or should I say, the days when I didn't have the responsibility of being responsible!

Now back to being an adult with responsibilities!




No comments:

Post a Comment