Saturday 31 December 2016

What are your plans for New year's eve?

In few hours, countries will be welcoming in the new year. 2016 has come and in few hours will be gone. I am grateful for the many blessings I have - the gift of life, health, family, loved ones, a job I enjoy and laughter.

New Year's Eve for me is a time of reflection and anticipation for the future. I go through several emotions - from excitement to sadness. I go through fear, anxiety and joy. One minute I am happy my family, loved ones and I are all healthy and well. Then the next minute I am fearful of what the future holds.

I am very hopeful that the new year would bring goodness, happiness and blessings. I am also hopeful that all my dreams and aspirations would come true and I will be successful in all I do.

New Year resolutions? I have none! I plan to enjoy each day!

Happy New Year all!



No comments:

Post a Comment