Saturday 17 December 2016

Kampala - a beautiful country!

One of my highlights of 2016 was travelling to Kampala, Uganda! It was my first time of traveling to the country and I am glad that I did! The people are warm and welcoming. The food great! I did not have time to taste the popular  Matoke but will endeavour to the next time I travel there.

I did try the popular 'Rolex' (Roll eggs). Apparently I was told the 'rolex' is actally eggs fried with different spices, peppers and onions and rolled in bread but the locals pronounced it as 'rolex' so the name 'rolex'.

I went to different parts of Kampala such as Muyenga Hill which is an upscale area, Wandegeye which is mostly students inhabiting the area, Makerere University etc.

I plan to travel to neighbouring countries such as Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and Burundi.

Here are some of my pictures:















No comments:

Post a Comment