Friday 18 September 2015

Shoes and the agony of wearing ill fitted ones.






As I take every step, my whole body aches with the pain emanating from my feet. Oh God, why does it hurt so much? I am a size 9 (feet) and it seems I have been unlucky in finding that comfortable shoe that allows me to walk around without being in agony. I try tilting my ankle to different sides in order to alleviate the pain caused by my shoes. Enough!!  I am going to shop for a very comfortable shoe. I say this all the time only to be disappointed that I can't find one. I despair as all the shops that I have been to, rarely have nice looking shoes in size 9. The size 9 shoes that I have seen are so ugly and quite honestly, not what I would like to wear. The colours to start with are so bold, bringing attention to the long feet one is trying not to show off. My consolation is that some shops do have online sale for size 9 wearers.  Look at what I found online? Not the most appealing and good looking shoe but it is comfortable and that is all I ask for now from my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment