Friday 25 March 2016

My Big Chop!!

I used to have long luscious hair. It used to be so healthy but because of years of hair chemical use and lack of proper care, my hair began to get damaged. It was breaking and I noticed a bald patch Booked to see my doctor about the bald patch). I really got upset over the balding spot. I started researching how I could repair my damaged hair and I came across loads of amazing and educative YouTube videos on natural hair. I became obsessed and I kept learning about how to care for my natural hair. 

I last put a relaxer on my hair in September and transitioned for about 7 months. I didn't like the look and texture of the 2 different hair types and yesterday, I took a bold step and chopped off my relaxed ends. I love my hair now!! I feel liberated. When I got home, I went straight to the shower and just had a lovely hot shower, washed my hair, oiled it and just felt on top of the world. I actually love it short and just want my hair healthy. I am not in the slightest bit focused on having great length now as I am loving and rocking my short hair.

My before
 


New liberated me

No comments:

Post a Comment