Thursday 31 March 2016

On intelligent successful women

I love reading about strong successful women who have achieved so much with their talent, knowledge, skills and have contributed one way or the other to the world. It motivates and drives me that if they can so can I. Success for me is not just defined in monetary terms but the impact left and how many lives are positively effected. Success for me means that I truly have made a positive and useful impact/contribution in the world no matter how small. 

One of the women I celebrate is Nigerian's very own literary queen Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. She is not just a novelist, writer but has succeeded in attracting a new generation of readers to African literature. She is smart, intelligent, beautiful and a role model for young women who inspire to succeed in their own career path.


Chimamanda


No comments:

Post a Comment