Saturday 18 June 2016

Tots week - Butlins 2016!!!

I believe in building memorable and adventurous experiences for my family and I. These experiences have to involve spending quality time with my family and loved ones. I have been to some of the most exotic places in the world and it is not just about travelling to these places that leave the unforgettable memories but the simple things in life. One of those amazing experiences that leave a memorable impact in my little ones life is the visit to Butlins in Skegness. Yes, Butlins!!! Each year for the past 3 years,  we have gone to Butlins in Skegness and my kids love it. It has always been a wonderful experience for them and as young as they are, they remember all the fun activities that they participated in. There are so many activities for children to take part in during the tots weeks, ranging from shows and rides, to building sand castles on the beach. This year has been a success and hit again with the kids and I am glad that we spent time as a family. Here are some of my pictures.
























3 comments: