Sunday 2 March 2008

Mother's day

Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a lovely weekend rest? I pray this new month and the rest of the following months bring you all the good things you wish yourself. Today is mother’s day. I hope all you mums had a wonderful day and your children spoilt you all rotten? I got my mum a bouquet of flower, non-alcoholic wine, and a card. She really did love it. In this time that we give our mum’s all the love, I hope we remember those who need some love, those mums whose children don’t care for them, those who a text message will make their day. I have a very lovely lady that I love very much too. She lost her beautiful daughter to sickle cell. I will be sending her a text and telling her that I do love her and have her in mind. She really does appreciate it. Africa needs to appreciate the mothers and what they do for the continent. They really contribute in their little way. Mind you that women (mothers) are the mum’s of our future leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment